Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hair Makeover

I seriously, need a haircut.


Well, a change in style at leeeeaasst!

For many moons now, my hair has always been more or less the same style. The difference has always just been length. Ever since college, it has always been slightly longer or shorter, or thinner or thicker, with slight changes in colour. That's it!

So I don't care, I want a change soon! And so I have decided, I want to get curls! :D

But just like most girls, I'm not going to just simply step into any salon for this. I want somebody experienced! Professional! And most importantly, lets just put it this way; One who knows his shiet. Don't you agree?

And then, I found Matthew Mack.

A former Creative Director of the award-winning Toni & Guy Europe team (who is right here in KL!) and not to mention, winner of several competitions and experienced educator in giving expert advice in seminars around the world (that was a mouthful wasn't it? Lol!), you can't help but want to try him out!

RedRibbon Days has this very Hair Makeover Package by Matthew Mack, and I'm dyinnnngg to give this a try as my hair is already screaming for help! This experience includes cut, blow, full colour service and even a complimentary hair treatment worth RM200 exclusively only for RedRibbon Days customers!

Soon maybe, I just will. Maybe end of this year, when my musical performance is over (because I'm advised to not change my hairstyle until after the performance).

So anyone out there also dying for a change in hair style or know anyone who desperately needs one? Give them a Hair Makeover! This will make the perfect gift for them!

So wait for me Matthew! I'mma comin real soon! ;D

Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment